AVSEC Instructors Course
|AVSEC Instructors Course||7 Days||-||4 – 12 May
Be able to apply general principles of learning and instructions, determine training objectives and device tests to evaluate progress towards their achievement, plan and implement courses.
- Role of the AVSEC Instructor
- Principles of Learning and Instruction.
- Course organization.
- Preparation of facilities and equipment.
- Overview of course development.
- Presentation of materials
- Assessment of performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Any personnel involved in the development, management and/or instruction of training material related to a civil aviation security training programme. Personnel who are earmarked for OJT duties