Diploma in Airport Operations
|DIPLOMA IN AIRPORT OPERATIONS||1 ½ Years||-||
- To equip the trainees with knowledge and skills in airport operations
- To enrich the trainees career prospects by widening their horizon in the aviation industry.
- To enhance the productivity levels of the new and the practicing personnel in the aviation industry.
- Ground Transportation co-ordinators
- Baggage/Gate Schedulers
- Airside Operations co-ordinators
- Communication co-ordinators
- Emergency Response Specialists
- Airport and Ramp Operations officers
- Aviation Security Officers
- Airfield operations offers
- Terminal Duty Officers
- Airport Duty Officers
- Any other person who meets the minimum qualifications and is looking
forward to working in the airport.
- KCSE or O Level mean grade of C plain with at least a C plain in English Language and a C plain in Mathematics or physics.
- KCSE or O Level mean grade of C- with at least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Any other equivalent qualifications
No previous experience is required.
1 ½ Years
Field Visit to a warehous
Written examination during the course.
Course attendance records.
An EASA Certificate of successful completion is awarded to participants obtaining a score of 70% or higher in all examinations. Attend at least 80% of the entire course duration.