Wellcome to the 4th EASA Graduation ceremony.
find a self explanatory attachment for your action.
Congratulations and best of Luck
Applications are invited for the temporary position of Cleaner, EASA.
- JOB TITLE: General Cleaner EASA, on Temporary Contractual Terms
- Department / Section: Administration
- Reports To: Caretaker
- Job Purpose: To ensure provision of a clean work environment in non-
- outsourced areas
- Positions Available: Two (2)
- Scope of work / duties / responsibilities
- Cleaning of Toilets
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Skills and Attributes
- At least form four (KCSE) certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Kenya Police
- Ability to carry out thorough cleaning using water, machine and cleaning
- Strict adherence to time keeping
- Closing date: Friday 17 th November, 2017
APPLICATIONS TO BE ADDRESSED TO THE DIRECTOR
East African School of Aviation (EASA) is the Training Directorate of Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA). She has the responsibility to develop curricula and to offer skills to KCAA staff, staff in the Aviation industry in Kenya as well as in the region.
EASA has unused land which the department through the support of the DEASA is working on transforming some part of its unused land to an events garden.
EASA has a strong credence that games and sports are an integral part of a student’s life. A student should study hard to be successful in competitive examinations. But, he should also play games and sports to enjoy the health and vigor of life. Along with bookish learning, a student should spend his time on games and sports.
There are many benefits of games and sports in education. EASA provides for outdoor games such as football, rugby, badminton, tennis and also indoor games such as swimming, table tennis, pool. The participation in any one of them is not a fruitless or frivolous pursuit. They may not ensure any immediate gain. They may tell upon the health for the time being and may also affect education temporarily. But the outdoor games gradually build up a healthy body and make the mind energetic.
Reading and writing involve mental strain. The mind then hungers for relief. Reading and writing also involve physical strain. The physique then needs extra fuel. Regular participation in outdoor games in such cases makes the body fit and at the same time gives the relief required.
Students participate in the KETISA games and this helps both with talent growth and exposure of our sports stars.