National Inspectors Course
|National Inspectors Course||7 Days||-||23 – 31 Aug||900||90,000|
Be able to define aviation security audit and inspection and determine the duties and specific skills required by an inspector.
- Definitions and contents of a National Audit/Inspection Programme.
- Preparation techniques for an Audit/Inspection
- Audit and Inspection methodology.
- Audit/Inspection techniques.
- Profile of the inspector.
- Exercise at the airport and drafting audit/inspection document.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers, supervisors and personnel involved in the Quality control activities such as Survey, Audit, Inspections and security systems testing.