Training Instructor Course (TIC Part II)
|Training Instructor Course (TIC Part II)||15 Days||-||
14 – 25 Nov
10DAYS (5 DAYS ONLINE, 5 DAYS IN CLASSROOM)
The ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS TIC is a two-part course that will enable participants to methodically conduct training courses in accordance with ICAO’s instructor competencies and develop the required training strategies for course delivery.
The TIC will train instructors to deliver STPs, based on the TRAINAIR PLUS methodology, as well as conventional courses.
After having successfully completed the TIC, the trainees will be able to:
• prepare a training environment including facilities, equipment and instructional material;
• manage the trainees by using effective training strategies;
• Conduct training with a variety of instructional methods as required for the training;
• perform trainee assessments appropriately, objectively, and correctly; and
• perform course evaluations effectively.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Experienced civil aviation training instructors and aviation professionals who are dedicated to the implementation of competency-based training programmes and development of courses with international standards.
• Training managers, supervisors and professionals who want to increase their productivity as developers of training and educational programs.
• University degree or equivalent qualifications and experience in one or more civil aviation field(s) or in adult learning development and training;
• Computer skills using contemporary software programmes; and
• Good oral and written command of the language of instruction.
In addition, successful completion of the online ICAO/ JAA TO STP Instructional Techniques Course (TIC–Part 1) is mandatory to enrol in TIC–Part 2.