VHF/UHF Communication equipment maintenance
|VHF/UHF Communication equipment maintenance.||2 Weeks||
2 – 11 Mar, 14 – 25 Nov
Two (2) Weeks
To equip engineers and technicians with the knowledge, skills and attitude needed to for the VHF/UHF Communication equipment maintenance.
- Introduction to VHF/UHF Maintenance
- Digital modulation
- VHF Site planning
- VHF Architecture (Airspace orientation)
- Cable assembly; - Standard UTP and Ethernet
- Cable colour coding
- Modern Tx/Rx Architecture
- Theory of filler cavity and circulation
- VCS and LMT VHF/UHF specifications
- Trouble shooting techniques
- Recorder & VSAT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Personnel who are currently assigned or are about to be assigned engineering and maintenance duties either at an Aviation training institution or Air Navigational Services.
Proficiency in both written and spoken English and have engineering background on telecommunication, avionics, electronic, instrumentation or electrical.